Star 7 Tourney

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
JaxSax
Forum Rookie

Star 7 Tourney

Post by JaxSax »

Someone has qualified already for Star 7 tourney!!!   Quite an accomplishment so early in the month! Congratulations.       

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, the only way they can do this is to have 20 achievements, thus starting each month with 5 stars, and then playing at least 5000 hands per day.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

must be kennybobby

JaxSax
Forum Rookie

Post by JaxSax »

As I understand it, that is exactly how it works. Even with 20 achievements for five stars to start, takes two days playing 5000 hands on each day to qualify. First person qualified early on second day so had to play 5000 very early on 2nd day for 7th star. OR they could have 24 achievements, starting first day of month with 6 stars, only needing one day for the 5000 hands for 7th star. Some achievements are really tough to get.   Either way, very commendable, and I salute whoever.       

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Some achievements are really tough to get.   Either way, very commendable, and I salute whoever.   
Yes, a fair number of achievements are extremely hard to get.

For example, the Tournament of Champions comes along only once a year, and it's no cinch to qualify for it. Only a small handful of people would have the achievement for winning it. I just cannot imagine that anyone has all 25 achievements.

JaxSax
Forum Rookie

Post by JaxSax »

Good example, onemoretry. We get an achievement for 1 million hands. Think we could talk Webman into adding an achievement for 2 million, and maybe another for 3 million played. Those would be hard too, but not impossible. Oh well, doesn't cost anything to dream.   

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

Good example, onemoretry. We get an achievement for 1 million hands. Think we could talk Webman into adding an achievement for 2 million, and maybe another for 3 million played. Those would be hard too, but not impossible. Oh well, doesn't cost anything to dream.   

Good idea, even though I'm not even close to the Million hand achievement. But with the number of players on the site growing exponentially over the past few years, the contest achievements have gotten much harder to earn.