CAESARS TRIP

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
melodicook3
Forum Rookie

CAESARS TRIP

Post by melodicook3 »

Please accept my apologies Jeter, Doris and everyone who commented on the lack of payout at CET properties. I love Caesars and have always had good luck there. When I'd see remarks about how horrendous machines were lately, I'd discount it and chalk it up to bad luck. I usually do a trip once a month for a few days. Because we travelled to Lake Tahoe & LV in September, I hadn't been to Caesars since July. Just got back from a 3 night trip this morning and had to vent. I'm not a high roller by any means and am content with 1000 tier credits daily. This was an impossibility on this trip. I played single, triple and 5 line...I played Ultimate X...I played Spin Poker....I played progressives and non-progressives....I played nickel, dimes, quarters, 50 cents and some $. Over the 3 days I kid you not, I hit one four of a kind -- kings and that was that. Worst trip I've had in many years -- absolutely no fun at all. To quote an older woman sitting next to me: "This is supposed to be fun, you're not supposed to go to bed with a knot in your stomach!!!".

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

It's been bleak for me, had one decent day 2 weeks back, but nothing since. The only positive is that I'm seeing other players win, the bad is that they are all 7* players. And that my friends is a whole nother story.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

staying at caesar's next week for 2 days.i can only hope it gets better.

melodicook3
Forum Rookie

Post by melodicook3 »

Doris let's hope it was me and not them -- please win all my money back!!!   Just an example of my luck this trip -- I played in a slot tournament at Ballys. Next woman in line was stressing because she didn't know how to play and she went on and on. She sat next to me and I showed her what to do. You know she hit the highest score that I've ever seen in those tournaments. She had to have placed at least in the top 3 for the 2 day tournament. Sigh.......

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

caesar's pissed me off this week melodi.wednesday they send me an email for gary allan tickets for concert friday.i really don't think that even my host could have gotten me a room on friday on 2 days notice and i'm sure they knew before wednesday there were tickets available.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Misery loves company. Yet more vindication via your bitter harvest. Can you monetize the loss to further clarify? CET will wipe you out if you let it. Yesterday I eked out $31 from $25 Bally's FP, only to lose it and $49 more at Harrah's in an hour flat. Record loss rate. Today, meager FP Bally's harvest, quickly lost. Then Caesars ate up another twenty on dollar JOB in a blink. Borgata jitney, here I come. Look, after whatever FP you may have, swing up to the Borgata. If you do lose, a more stylish environment will cushion the blow a bit.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Jester, let's flesh out your Seven Stars point. Today, amidst all the unmitigated relentless losing, a ray of sun. A Seven Stars was living large with Lady Luck! 25 Minute Summary: $60 to $115 with a quad's help. Back to $60. Then another quad almost restored her bonanza at $95, then $105. Really, CET? I don't want to say rigged, but smell test failed.

melodicook3
Forum Rookie

Post by melodicook3 »

caesar's pissed me off this week melodi.wednesday they send me an email for gary allan tickets for concert friday.i really don't think that even my host could have gotten me a room on friday on 2 days notice and i'm sure they knew before wednesday there were tickets available.

We should have coordinated -- I had the room but no tickets!!! Did go to see Brian McKnight Sat nite -- he was very good but all that R&B almost put me to sleep. I've found that when they do that short notice stuff with me, host can always get me a room at Bally's -- the new renovated rooms are nice.

melodicook3
Forum Rookie

Post by melodicook3 »

[QUOTE=FAA] Misery loves company.

FAA it was misery but at least weather was wonderful on Friday afternoon -- took a long walk on the boardwalk and attempted to shake it off. Lost too much to even put it in writing -- trust me it was substantial for me. Usually have great comebacks at Caesar but definitely not this time.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Good luck to you doris.