TC Accrual Run

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

TC Accrual Run

Post by FAA »

I am at 3,000 TC. So, considering a binge and need advice. 1,000 TC in a day triggers a matching 1,000 for Platinum. How much bankroll should I bring, playing primarily Deuces Wild? I will avoid the 1 TC/ $50 coin in sticker machines, of course.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Honestly don't do it. Wait for next year and take advantage of what ever bonus they offer in the spring. Plus forget Platinum and go for Diamond, Platinum gets you nothing in my humble opinion.

case
VP Veteran

Post by case »

I agree with Jeter. Go Diamond or go home.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

You guys are hardcore, but entirely correct. I do like the sleek card look.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Made Aspiration 1 last trip. Don't know for sure what extra that gets me. Kind of confusing system.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I would love to see where a marathon session gets me for once. Likely the poorhouse. Camping through burning hundreds is really not doable.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

FAA: I think in your situation, frequent visitor and low roller you should consider The Founders Club Card. Immediate Diamond status and every perk. No resort fees, Diamond Club, free rooms, free premium drinks on all machines, $100 dinner , free valet parking, short line at check in. The rate seems to vary on who you talk to sometimes there is a code for a discount. At $395 I think it's an incredible bargain if you are a frequent visitor with no chance of ever earning Diamond the hard way. Good luck. Then you can run across the street and get a Black Card from Borgata😎

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Jeter, now this is truly news I can use! Hell, I can't even make Platinum. I earned all of 15 TC today and the $40 net loss has me in a funk. Love to go. But I hate being stuck on Gold in perpetuity. I will strongly consider. Makes a world of sense for someone in my shoes. As you know from my thread, I will never earn a new pair playing craps!

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

I'll do more research for you too, imagine Diamond and Black Card in one day😎

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Low roller nirvana! I used your tip for a free premium drink today at Caesars. I put in a found Diamond. Then I selected from the screen's Premium tab. Server is a babe to boot. Thanks for another great tip!