TC Accrual Run

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Re: TC Accrual Run

Post by jetermacaw »

The consensus is, get the Founders Card, the few I talked to says it pays for itself. In your situation I think it's perfect, meet you at The Diamond Lounge.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Stomach growling already. I had a feast, including melt in mouth cheesesteaks, there recently as a stranger's guest. He demanded $10, but still a bargain. I must somehow rustle up a referral code to cut the cost.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Try this one :FCTRENTON064

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Thanks. Will wait for mid January to get the full year's worth. Calendar timing may be an issue. 

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Faa, next time you may be at the Borgata, let us know . I have black and will get you into Amphora Lounge. No charge. Have comp dollars I need to use and know you will enjoy it

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Car, I may just take you up on the offer. The "us" is figurative, I assume. No welcome committee, please. I need a respite from the losing. JOB really shouldn't be this stressful. I got hooked on the math with its putative theoretical return. Yeah, right.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Faa, you can send me an email or just post when you'll be there. If I can make it I will.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Another mild loser. I won $23 with FP and $3 on my own. Gave back $15. Then I won my craps bet on an eight point hit. Table was on fire. I squirreled $35 in my lock box. Caesars screwed me again! $1,080
progressive was nice. I quickly lost $40. Hey, I did find $2 on the boardwalk. Lunch at Tropicana. I saw an amazing slot hit there. An elderly Indian woman with tubes in her nose won $11,200! The joy of slots. Net loss $18. Caesars is impossible.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

FAA: hold off on The Founders Club Card 💳, changes are in the works.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Sounds ominous! I was chomping at the bit to sink my teeth into some feasts in the Safe Harbor in the Marina. If it wasn't for bad luck I would have none.