Going back for more

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Going back for more

Post by Tedlark »

Oopsie, after REVIEW I saw that my mind read waiting and in reality my mind should have read wailing. I shed no tears over Starbucks, playground or not.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Great couches, outlets. Stunning views, built over the Atlantic Ocean. Hope a fast casual or coffee shop assumes the space, wishful thinking. 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Starbucks is out of my price range, too expensive for my taste. Give me a large coffee from White Castle over Starbucks any day of the week.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

If I hadn't tasted one; I never would've believed it.  White Castle REALLY DOES have a great cup of coffee.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

We bring our own coffee maker and coffee whenever we stay at a hotel.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

You all missed my point. It was about the view, not the brew!

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

yep, missed it

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Sorry to continue the coffee conversation FAA but is there a White Castle on/near the Boardwalk? Would like to try their coffee. None around where I live.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I don't have a White Castle near me, but once in awhile in a pinch I'll grab a couple of the little Cheeseburgers at the Mohegan Sun gas station. As to Starbucks, never go there and there is one at Mohegan. DD quality varies so much I cringe to go there too. The Mcdonalds in this area has a pretty good cup. Would love to try White castle. Speaking of which.....I'm off to my local diner for a late breakfast and a cup of good local coffee. I have 8 places less than ten minutes from my house with breakfast made from scratch and my entire breakfast with coffee ranges from 3.50 to 5.00. That's why I don't even dirty up the kitchen most times. Plus I get to chat with adorable waitresses and the old cronies like myself who are full of good history tidbits. Soon they will be gone too. One group left of just a few WW2 veterans. Sad to see them fading away.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

I agree Olds, McDonald's coffee aint that bad as long as they fix it the way you ask. I can't believe how hard it is for some to understand JUST A VERY LITTLE BIT OF REGULAR MILK Please.