Shockwave Poker

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Widge
Forum Newbie

Shockwave Poker

Post by Widge »

Will be heading back to Las Vegas over New Years.In the past, one of my favorite variations has been "shock-wave Poker"  It used to be easy to find at Mandalay Bay, and Tropicana. On my last trip over Labor Day, this game was quite difficult to  find.Can anyone give me tips where you have seen this game recently in Las Vegas?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

VP Free is reporting that it is available at Ellis Island: 6 slant top machines between Julio's and Metro Pizza and 2 more upright machines near the slot club. All being reported to be denominations from .05 to $5.00.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

VP Free is reporting that it is available at Ellis Island: 6 slant top machines between Julio's and Metro Pizza and 2 more upright machines near the slot club. All being reported to be denominations from .05 to $5.00.

Yeah it should still be there. I played it in September. And it's "full pay" (99.55%). I really enjoyed the BBQ restaurant and the beer there too.

VideoPokerMatty
Forum Newbie

Post by VideoPokerMatty »

I've seen this all over old town /fremont street.

johnzimbo
Forum Rookie

Post by johnzimbo »

Orleans has it on one bank of machines near the buffet, at least they did in May

rsactuary
Forum Regular

Post by rsactuary »

Main Street Station offers it.  Bank of machines beside the Megabucks machines (8/5 at the quarter level).  Also at the $1 and $2 level by the $5 WoF machines, but really bad paytable (7/5).The Cal has some as well.

Lionqueen

Post by Lionqueen »

Loved playing it at Mandalay Bay but they too have removed it

djjamesanthony
Forum Newbie

Post by djjamesanthony »

They have it at Caesar's Palace. The Game King machines near the food court and near the Celine Dion store (they're in clusters of 4 two on each side.

Hit a sweet $1000 shockwave bonus there this past weekend! (cut and paste the link to see the video!)

https://www.facebook.com/DJJamesAnthony ... =3&theater