100X Multiplier Harrahs AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Gmitch36
Forum Rookie

100X Multiplier Harrahs AC

Post by Gmitch36 »

My wife and I stayed at Harrahs from Jan 26th-today, we drove down Thursday to get the multiplier. I have never gotten anything greater than 5X so imagine the surprise when 100X flashed on the kiosk. I couldn't get a picture, because by the time we overcame the shock, the screen had already disappeared.

Needless to say, we were up late that night. I know there have been complaints about no one receiving anything good and that it is rigged. This goes to show you that it is completely random. I've been seven star since about September that plays 95% 9/6 DDB. Never would have thought they would give me 100X. So earning over $2500 in comps rocks!!

These hits helped as well!!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Fantastic outing for you and your wife. Congrats on your good fortune.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

great hit,congrats!

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Very nice!!

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Great hits! I hope to get 100X later today or tomorrow in Tunica. But gotta play the slots for the 100X...AC was actually stupid enough to allow it on VP??? Nice hits!

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Great hits! I hope to get 100X later today or tomorrow in Tunica. But gotta play the slots for the 100X...AC was actually stupid enough to allow it on VP??? Nice hits!

Well the handful of people I knew who received a 100x multiple, five individuals including Jeter, subsequently had less than average sessions on video poker at Harrah's AC and Bally's.....It really did seem as if the 100X event triggered some sort of lockdown on good sized hits. In your case, the primary difference is the fact you are seven star, and you play above 25 cent denom.   

In AC they allow multipliers of all levels, including the typical lousy 3x and 4x ones everyone usually gets, on video poker...So they have to also allow the rare 100x to play and earn.

But I find vmans comment interesting, in that other places don't allow these types of multipliers to apply to video poker.....Is that the case even in Vegas?

alpax
Video Poker Master

Post by alpax »

I never seen multipliers offered in Vegas on the kiosk.

Getting the 100X is a big win in itself. And a bigger win that it applies to VP like 9/6 DDB. Those VP hits are just icing on the cake. Awesome trifecta and congrats.

If it was not offered on VP, I would call an audible and play $1 Double Diamond slots instead of VP if I were to get even 50X (if such exists).

Gmitch36
Forum Rookie

Post by Gmitch36 »

Thanks everybody. It was a fun weekend!

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Congratulation ! ! ! Nice hits. The only luck I had at the Borgata this weekend was on Saturday. When I got a Royal Flush for $1000 on the Deuces Joker Poker.

albatross
Forum Rookie

Post by albatross »

Hopefully they don't cut you back because of your success