I AM NOW GOLD (again......) status n VIDEOPOKER.

Let people know how you scored so high or what went bad. Organize challenges with other members.
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

I AM NOW GOLD (again......) status n VIDEOPOKER.

Post by DaBurglar »

Yep, I am now a Gold status member on Videopoker.cum!!!!   I believe this is my third time trying it out as a GOLD status, so we'll see if  the saying  "Third time is a charm"  holds true.....I figured I owed it to both myself, and all the other people here who play and maintain their membership status at Gold each and every month while tolerating all the dreck and vitriol that gets published on the forum by players such as Moi.......and others......I felt I should at least try and "ante up" once more so as to be able to say I definitely did it!Please feel free to give any and all current Gold Member {"N" - word .... rhymes with  "YAHTZEE!"} 's  a strong pat on the back .... you did what Ted Lark and others could not do by shaming me into renewing Gold status.

alpax
Video Poker Master

Post by alpax »

Perhaps you can challenge Ted to a match of Dreamcard now!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

LOL!!!!! I KNEW he was going to do it.....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

LOL!!!!! I KNEW he was going to do it.....

Knew I was going to do what exactly?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I KNEW you were going to renew your gold membership. What I didn't know was that you were going to BRAG about doing so.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I KNEW you were going to renew your gold membership. What I didn't know was that you were going to BRAG about doing so.

Only u would interpret what I posted as "bragging"....How insecure are you?

This just shows to go ya that no matter what I do or don't do , you simply live to post some contrarian dreck to it...If I don't join gold you whine and mock that...So naturally when I DO join Gold again, you target that as well...The only thing I will never ever do is precisely what you WANT, which is to cease posting here altogether.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar I personally don't give a hoot if you're gold or not but you do win today's prize for using the word dreck in a forum post. Too bad though that this doesn't earn you another achievement...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar I personally don't give a hoot if you're gold or not but you do win today's prize for using the word dreck in a forum post. Too bad though that this doesn't earn you another achievement...

Dreck is Yiddisn or Hebrew in origin. Careful now Ted of what you type next....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I guess the luster of gold has faded for Sir DaBurglar???

LovePlusOne
Forum Regular

Post by LovePlusOne »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]   DaBurglar I personally don't give a hoot if you're gold or not but you do win today's prize for using the word dreck in a forum post. Too bad though that this doesn't earn you another achievement...

Dreck is Yiddisn or Hebrew in origin. Careful now Ted of what you type next.... [/QUOTE]

Dreck (or drek) is Yiddish for "poop." :poop: It's a great word when used in context. It's actually a wonderful, colorful language. I use many Yiddish words often!