How much Snow

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
paco13
VP Veteran

How much Snow

Post by paco13 »

did AC get so far?
We are @ 3ft. and it's still snowing up here in the mountain's. Just came back in from plowing and shoveling. Trying to keep up with it. Not to mention another hit to the bankroll considering missed work and expense of dealing with this. Even a few of the town Highway dept.'s including ours has pulled there trucks off the road because it's too dangerous with blizzard conditions. Hope no one needs an ambulance.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

No snow for AC.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Lucky SOB's

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Wow, just saw your picture!!! Stay safe Paco.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

I will now stop complaining about this pesky, uncontrolled lake-effect stuff here in Chicago.

Man, that's nasty, Paco...

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

I just hope the old plow hangs on. It literally broke in half 2 winters ago during a storm. I bublegummed it back together and it's been holding up.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

I just hope the old plow hangs on. It literally broke in half 2 winters ago during a storm. I bublegummed it back together and it's been holding up.

Stay safe. Most important thing.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Galeygoo, That Lake-effect stuff sure puts a hurtin' on some areas. Every now and then we get some remnants of it depending how the wind blows but not like you guys so close to the lakes. These Nor'easters are Mother natures cruel joke on us over here.

Any way looks like I'm Safe and inside for the night now. The truck is still in 1 piece but she got a workout. I had to quit though. I had 1 last neighbor to plow out up another dirt road but the plow guy who does that road tried to go up it and didn't make it. He abandoned his truck there in the road. Hopefully they get it out and I can get up to him in the morning before work.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I only got a fraction of photo. But I started shoveling twelve hours after the storm started! With one of the new plastic shovels. Nominal removal. You can skate out front. What a disaster. Just had no plan. Should I hammer away at the rock solid three inches?