multi line games w/feature's

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
paco13
VP Veteran

multi line games w/feature's

Post by paco13 »

I play mostly single line with no features/multipliers etc. Lately I have been doing better or lasting longer on multi line games when I play them it seems. Mainly Ultimate X 3 or 5 line. Any thought's on if it's a good idea to switch to these as my main game or another variant? Never have much luck with QQ's. Sometimes ok on STP but not often.

Onenickelmiracl

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

I don't like the risk of big bets for long, that's my problem with these games. Why play quarters and bet $.50? Six or seven is reasonable, but ten coins sounds lazy and greedy of the maker.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

I don't mind an extra credit per hand as long as I see multipliers frequently. UX You see them quite often. Some of the other games you don't see them much and they charge more than 1 extra credit for the feature.

SEE BELOW it's an extra 5 credits per hand

rsactuary
Forum Regular

Post by rsactuary »

I don't mind an extra credit per hand as long as I see multipliers frequently. UX You see them quite often. Some of the other games you don't see them much and they charge more than 1 extra credit for the feature.In UX, you're paying a heck of a lot more than an extra credit per hand.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

You are correct. My mistake don't know what I was thinking. Played today at Mt. Airy it was 5+5 so 10 credits. I did manage 4 2's no kicker With a 12X multiplier on 1 line out of 3 this morning. DDB 25 cent game
4800 credit hand pay $1200. Played most back before I left. But only went with a couple hundred and wound up playing much longer than I thought I would. A good thing.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Now I am trying to remember which game it was I tried in AC that was "Bet 18" on a 3 liner.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

Super Times Pay?

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

maybe

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

At any rate, I have been doing better trying different multi line games with multipliers as of late and UX has been keeping me playing the longest even with the extra cost to play. Today I still reverted back to single line standard DDB and a little BP shortly after the UX hit. I just was wondering if there were any die hard multi players here, which variant they prefer and why they stick to them over single line. Besides getting bored I am trying to find something that will at least keep me playing for a while instead of just cleaning me out in short time like single has been.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I like playing ten play UX on paper, but in real life you have to play $25 a spin to get decent pay tables in Vegas.
That's just not in my zone.