Best Laid Plans

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Best Laid Plans

Post by billryan »

I'm partial to The Big Carl from Carl Jrs.
Sadly, my blood test showed a increase in my cholesterol
so it's time to cut back on them.
Skipped National Burger Day, although I did have a double patty at Hash House A Go Go the next day. My last burger for awhile.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Call it tradition or whatever but every time I visit Las Vegas I can be found at some point stopping into a Jack in the Box for a Bacon Sourdough burger.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

All this talk makes me remember how good a burger is at a place in Saugatuck, Michigan called The Butler.  They make a great burger smothered in grilled onions that's to die for.  MUST be accompanied with a great Bloody Mary.  

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

[QUOTE=DaBurglar]
[QUOTE=Tedlark] For some reason I find that hard to believe.I find it easy to believe that you find it hard to believe.....I'm rarely if ever insulted because I (1) never give people cause and (2) never allow myself to feel the necessary, stupid, pointless prideful sting people require in order to feel "insulted" in the first place.....You are obviously an expert on taking offense......[/QUOTE]

Wow DaBurglar you've told some whoppers over your years in this forum but your item (1) above definitely takes first prize.

I'm not as much an expert on taking offense as I am an expert on you. [/QUOTE]

You are the expert on Whoppers, that's not even debatable. And the next time you want to blather about how you never give me a second thought, I will refer you to your own admission of being an expert on.....Me! Hahaha see that's the trouble with being allergic to the truth, you end up tripping over your own bs

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark] [QUOTE=DaBurglar]
[QUOTE=Tedlark] For some reason I find that hard to believe.I find it easy to believe that you find it hard to believe.....I'm rarely if ever insulted because I (1) never give people cause and (2) never allow myself to feel the necessary, stupid, pointless prideful sting people require in order to feel "insulted" in the first place.....You are obviously an expert on taking offense......[/QUOTE]

Wow DaBurglar you've told some whoppers over your years in this forum but your item (1) above definitely takes first prize.

I'm not as much an expert on taking offense as I am an expert on you. [/QUOTE]

You are the expert on Whoppers, that's not even debatable. And the next time you want to blather about how you never give me a second thought, I will refer you to your own admission of being an expert on.....Me! Hahaha see that's the trouble with being allergic to the truth, you end up tripping over your own bs[/QUOTE]

Swing and a miss by DaBurglar, he steps out of the batters box for a second, looking at his bat as if it has a hole in it.....