Harrahs AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Harrahs AC

Post by jetermacaw »

Winner Winner, not a good day on machines, but snagged a $500 WaWa gift card. Gas ⛽️ and coffee ☕️ for a while 😎.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Every bit helps. Good for you.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Hell of a weekday promotion. What was the situation? Invitation only?

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Invitation with multiplier day, random drawing, extra entry with every 25 tier credits. Announced name over loudspeaker, and actually pronounced it correctly.😎

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Nice going sir!   If you can, share a little more about what you experienced with the machines.....you said it was not a good day;   what games did you try this time around?    Also, whats the situation with all the games they had disconnected last week (i.e. the 5 star machines) etc. etc.?   I personally may next be visiting the area around June 19-21, as the weather now is more predictable and less annoying and my time would not be futile in visiting Cape May and elsewhere.....I will use AC as my "base" since I obviously get cheap rooms and food there and can thus venture out from, and return to, AC when I am done exploring and visiting surrounding or nearby sites.   In fact you (Jeter, and anyone else who is interested in History or the Civil War, and who might be in the AC area for more than a few days this summer) are invited if you want to visit Civil War sites in neighboring Pennsylvania (Gettysburg) and Maryland (Antietam/Sharpsburg, and a few other places....) this summer.....let me know

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Sounds like a minimal 3X RC multiplier, correct?

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Yes sir, 52 weeks in a row 😡

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

2 5* machines were being reassembled as I was there along with the Double Down Stud machines just in a different configuration. They added a circle of 6 draw poker machines, 3,5&10 play. .25,50,$1,$2&$5. Some how they forgot.5 & .10. So minimum bet is $4.50. Did not see 1 player all day. I played my new gimmick game pick a pair. Able to get some play but nothing big.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I had to revise my travel plans and now I am scheduled to visit AC, and more specifically South Jersey in general, on the follwing date(s):July 10, July 11 and July 12.....and possibly July 13And then the following week, July 17, July 18 and July 19.....I hope Jeter and I can meet on one of those days at least and also car counter now too, who has expressed interest in meeting up for a drink and food as well.As always, ANY and all forum members who find themselves in and around AC are welcome to contact me and set something up while in town

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I'll be around. As a life long Yankees fan, I may have something in common with Jeter. As we get closer, we'll communicate.