Harrahs AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Harrahs AC

Post by FAA »

Caesar's and Bally's destroyed my BR. Have a little left for later here.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Trees, meet forest. A case of great session, bad trip. Such a session offers little solace when the bankroll is steamrolled.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Very true FAA. On the plus side the weather turned out beautiful this afternoon. Enjoyed some time outside today. Heading downstairs in a few to try my luck one last time this trip. Glad to here you had a positive day.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I never know when to return from day trips and let results guide me. The max quad was my lodestar. I burned rubber for sixty or seventy yards, but I escaped Harrah's. On my level, I shun TCs. Net cost is $2-$3 each out of pocket, plus winnings given back. I don't make 90 TC a day. Maybe after a RF I'll live it up. How many did you get on the trip?

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Don't know yet they haven't updated the website yet but I did get an email that I earned a 5000 TC bonus for my play. No more luck this trip, Burned through the rest of BR in record speed. Still enjoyed the trip though and actually just reserved a room for Columbus Day weekend @ Caesar's. Sucker for punishment I guess.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

FYI don't get the French Toast from Coastal Craft Kitchen in Harrah's if your there for breakfast. Total waste of money or comp's. Go for the omelet's instead.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

ROTF; too late. Craft is daft. Too cute by half. Everything is of course a ripoff. Menu is pretentious and confusing with dopey headings. Staff baffled by my BOGO offers. Still, fond memories. The morbidly obese DJ is a nice guy and the bartender is gorgeous. It's youth oriented. I may stop by to say hello and dance after my next winning session.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

I will just do room service next time. Haven't had a bad experience yet at all three properties.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

paco,i just go to tazza at either caesars or harrahs,get a bagel and coffee and eat in my room.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I'd prefer the in room bagel and coffee to doom $ervice. Your value proposition is actually worsening by the post! Just say no.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

We did the Tazza bagels the first morning. When we go we enjoy a good breakfast meal at least one day since we don't have the time often enough during daily life at home. Believe it or not room service pricing is about the same as all the eateries and sometimes better. We bring our own coffee and maker for the room so we don't pay the outrageous prices for that. We tried AC BC Sunday evening. It was good and fair priced. When we stay on the boardwalk we usually go to Buca in Bally's for the breakfast buffet. They send us coupons via email and they take RC's for payment.