Harrahs AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Harrahs AC

Post by FAA »

Boardwalk we usually go to Buca in Bally's for breakfast
buffet. They send us coupons via email and they take RC's for payment.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------But are the RCs 1:1? The email is a great tip. The catch is that I must specify my Buca location when signing up. Did you specify your local one or AC? I'm torn on which to select. Are their coupons national or AC specific? Thanks for your help.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Tazzo's needs to get with the program and start offering to redeem comps at a 1:1 ratio like Starbucks does (and also Dunkin Donuts in the Ballys lobby does 1;1 too!)   Nothing Tazzo's does in terms of superior quality justifies their current 2:1 comp (i.e. "RC") redemption rate.Tazzo's coffee is slightly BETTER than both Starbucks and Dunkin Dunots, but again, it is not THAT much better to justify the price.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

I listed AC as my favorite location but some of there deals and coupons they send are for any location or for catering. I don't have one close to my home.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

I was in Ceasar's last night and had dinner KWI . How is Gorgon Ramsey's Pub? Are they 1 for 1 comp $$.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Never been to Ramsey's but on TR's website there are no notes (asteriks) listed for them to indicate anything other than 1:1. Same for Buca but to be honest I never paid much attention when checking out. Others like Tazza, as mentioned by Daburglar, have notes indicating different rates. https://www.totalrewards.com/content/ce ... ation.html

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

hopefully Irma blows out to sea because right now i have reservations for next week

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Might be the best time to go. We have taken trips to different places along the NE shore when large storms were on the way. We wound up getting great deals on rooms, no traffic 'cause everyone else was going the other way, had the whole place to ourselves virtually wherever we went, give away pricing on food and merchandise from vendor's and stores as they were preparing to possibly lose it all or have to pack it up plus the lack of business. Cape Cod during the days just ahead of Irene was a good one. We even found a guy still running his boat while the rest were pulling their's out of the water who took us out for a 2 hour tour. Just us and him. So peaceful before the storm. We drove into it on the way home and made it just before it hit our area hard and shut everything down.
Stay safe if you go and get out while the gettin's good if you must.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Not a bad day yesterday, caught a Royal and deuces with kicker on QQs machines, QQs are still few and far between. Of the 4 QQ machines 2 have been down for a couple days. Talked to 4 techs got 4 different answers lol. Happy Hour at M & S incredible as usual with buck a shuck oysters 😎

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

paco i really don't enjoy driving for 2 and 1/2 hours in rain;i can always reschedule for the following week if i need too.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Good show Jeter!!

I hear ya Doris, Just saying sometime's lemons turn out to be lemonade. The rain doesn't bother us. We both are CDL drivers so we are use to it. Good luck whenever you make it there.