Upcoming NJ Visits

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Upcoming NJ Visits

Post by DaBurglar »

Ok, my plans have been in a state of flux, but here is the deal:I WILL be in NJ July 17 thru July 19, departing on the morning of July 20.   I hope Jeter can make it even though its not a thursday.   I will be staying at harrahs when i am not off galivanting around the rest of South Jersey seeing things I desire to see.Anyone else planning on being in NJ around this time?   Carcounter said he would, I hope Jeter will be there......anyone else/??   Anyone, Anyone at all?   Bueller?  Bueller?

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Not those dates but just booked Caesar's for 7/28-30th. May have to cancel/adjust but figured better book while available. Been longing to go back but hasn't worked out. Hope it does this time.
Enjoy your trip!

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Will check my book when I get to the office Monday morning, but one of those dates should work.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Will check my book when I get to the office Monday morning, but one of those dates should work.I shall be at Harrahs helping my dear Mother have some fun and leisure activity that hopefully takes her mind off of her age related health troubles, and provides me with some enjoyment in seeing HER enjoy herself for a few days.I hope anyone here on this forum who happens to be in the neighborhood stops by and visits for a few......

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I can probably get down one of the next few days in the afternoon. Jeter, when are you down?

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

I'm booked for my regular Thursday trip, if the boss allows maybe Wednesday too.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I can maybe get down Thursday afternoon, but have a Planning Board meeting in Paramus that night. Would need to leave by 5 PM or so if I can even get down. If you are down frequently on Thursdays, another day would be better for me.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Ok, DB, are you in town Thursday? If not, I have an afternoon meeting in the area tomorrow and can be in AC by 4 or so. But will only have an hour or two. I know you are at Harrahs with your mom. Can meet you there or treat both of you to an early dinner at Borgata with my comps.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Car I sent DB a message for you, not sure he reads the forum when in AC, I can't make it tomorrow, I'm basically there every Thursday, will get together in the future.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Ok, DB, are you in town Thursday? If not, I have an afternoon meeting in the area tomorrow and can be in AC by 4 or so. But will only have an hour or two. I know you are at Harrahs with your mom. Can meet you there or treat both of you to an early dinner at Borgata with my comps.

I will be in Harrah's at the poker room at 4pm Wednesday.....meet me there, I'm easy to spot. We will have a drink since you only have an hour and I already have dinner plans later that night. Look forward to meeting you....

If you are not there by 430pm I will assume you couldn't make it and we'll try again some other time, so no need to fret or stress if you get held up or things change, and you don't need to worry about getting in touch with me, etc.