CET vs. The Field

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: CET vs. The Field

Post by Tedlark »

So the takeaway from this recent exchange with DaB's disciple: he has used a found diamond card to his advantage (drink, entry into the diamond lounge, Asian massage, whatever) and then gets defensive about it when called out on it. Oops, he also took a page out of his master's playbook by trying the end around deflection.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Even though I am diamond I have yet to enter a diamond club. Whenever I am near one it is either closed or crowded.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Simply a paying guest reimbursing the member at his behest. I'd gladly be DB's disciple if a RF ensues. Paco, the lines and crowds are par for the course at the Commiseration Cafe. It's a good thing they don't use Won/Loss statements as wallpaper.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

"throw the shade"?is that an expression you just made up? what i really would like to know is how you get $25 fp when you barely break 100 tier credits a trip?i make around 2000 tier credits per trip and usually get $20.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

"throw the shade"?is that an expression you just made up? what i really would like to know is how you get $25 fp when you barely break 100 tier credits a trip?i make around 2000 tier credits per trip and usually get $20.I asked the same thing over in his path rant and got no answer how he gets $25 for so little play.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Hmmm, good question wildman and doris?

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

I asked FAA how he gets $25 FP question on May 13th. His posts indicate he also gets $25 on craps too.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

Still awaiting a reply from FAA

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Still awaiting a reply from FAA

Keep waiting, and in the mean time go talk to ( or " call out") some more VP machines, I'm not surprised you're conversing with inanimate machinery. And I'm going to make it a point if and when I have nothing better to do, to spend as much time just hanging around "your area" now that you've told me to stay out... It's kinda like Ted and his absurd peeve about being watched when he plays, I'd park myself right behind him and dare him to try and do something about it...unfrigginreal...

You people are ridiculous, I'm gone from this forum for several days but I see in your pathetic small worlds your hostility and hatred runs so deep and desperate you need to invoke me nonetheless....no matter what you say from this point forward Ted you just invalidated any future point or observation about me and whatever you feel or think....and calling someone who I don't know nor ever met a "disciple" is flat out effing weird and pathetic and again just shows how deep your thoughts run on me and your obsessive need to try and get over on me. I have no problem with faa but I also could care less what he does or his business...

But again, the fact that you and Doris seem to have these encyclopedic recalls about whatever anyone whom you dislike may have said on this forum no matter how long ago, further speaks to how much must be lacking in your own personal lives. Go pound a rock and stop this petty bullshiite, or else you both just might find other people bringing up truly embarrassing crap from your own lives.... people in glass houses.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Two one off deals. Both highly unusual circumstances. Stranger I found myself chatting with made the offer and I accepted, mainly out of curiosity. Keep throwing shade; must be therapeutic.

It really says a lot when people try and make a big deal about petty meaningless crap that has absolutely NOTHING at all to do with them personally, as if their lives are pure and perfect, and they never did anything dishonest or told a fib or whatever.... they're delusional FAA, and deep down they know they shouldn't even be making an issue of these things in a dishonest attempt to try and make you look bad. It's called hypocrisy, something Ted himself is the absolute master of, but I'm not sure if Doris even knows what hypocrisy is, given the fact she's talking with machines...