Martingale strategy question

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Re: Martingale strategy question

Post by OTABILL »

Moderator note: While you make some valid points, FloridaPhil, you did agree not to post in this particular forum. You are welcome to discuss Martingale in other areas.

Since he is banned from VP strategy and can't respond, in fairness let me. Unless I missed something, FP did not post anything in this thread.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

[QUOTE=Webman] Moderator note: While you make some valid points, FloridaPhil, you did agree not to post in this particular forum. You are welcome to discuss Martingale in other areas.

Since he is banned from VP strategy and can't respond, in fairness let me. Unless I missed something, FP did not post anything in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Then you missed his now deleted posts as well as mine. I assume Webman deleted them. Just the usual BS.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

[QUOTE=OTABILL] [QUOTE=Webman] Moderator note: While you make some valid points, FloridaPhil, you did agree not to post in this particular forum. You are welcome to discuss Martingale in other areas.

Since he is banned from VP strategy and can't respond, in fairness let me. Unless I missed something, FP did not post anything in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Then you missed his now deleted posts as well as mine. I assume Webman deleted them. Just the usual BS.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been on for awhile. I stand corrected.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

You are forgiven.

mdmick67

Post by mdmick67 »

I haven't posted on the forum for a long time. However there are a few systems similar to the martingale that actually work. I'm referring to someone that used to be on here a long time ago and ended up getting banned.  Rod Fa La La La La.... La la la la taught me a couple of his systems that actually work. Now I'm sure that I will get flack once again by the naysayers, but so be it. Playing just to the math is not a sure way of winning. A good system with special plays is the only way that anyone can win with success.

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

I think you can post in the Recreational forum about the strategy and special plays and not get flack.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Posting that Singers systems work, in any forum, at any time is sure to get you mocked. He is banned from every responsible forum for very good reasons.

mdmick67

Post by mdmick67 »

Posting that Singers systems work, in any forum, at any time is sure to get you mocked. He is banned from every responsible forum for very good reasons.I know that he is banned on most forums and that he is outspoken to say the least.. But personally like I said, I have spent time with him learning his system of play.  The man has always been more then helpful and what ever negative thing anyone has to say his strategy's works for me. I'm now in my mid 70's and I have been playing the game longer then most on this forum. I know how to play and always use to play to the math, but despite that I also lost money like everyone here, some of course won't admit to that.The question that I have to ask is has anyone here on the forum ever tried  to really understand his strategies of play? Better yet has anyone on here really used his strategy's?