The Great Leather Coat Giveaway

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: The Great Leather Coat Giveaway

Post by DaBurglar »

[QUOTE=DaBurglar] I do not care if this has been said before:  the SERVERS at the CET properties in AC are being "managed, manipulated and controlled" to the extent that there are way too many extended periods (even DAYS) .....
Stating YOUR OPINION over and over and over again, does not make it fact.[/QUOTE]

Yes you're right...and constantly stating and restating such an obvious point (i.e. that repeating my opinion doesn't change the fact that it is still only...."my opinion") clearly suggests that on some level you must realize by now that there is at least "some element" of relevance and substance to my "opinion".....

I'm in AC now, and what limited action I have seen so far at Caesars, Ballsys, and Harrah's only reinforces my opinion about the servers here in CET properties in AC! I have had one single solitary "big hit", a royal, but have otherwise seen absurdly obvious evidence of many different VPgames being "set" to simply deal absolute garbage over and over until a player's stake and bankroll are depleted.    Hopefully I will still be here when they decide to turn the servers back in the direction of "pay out" .....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar if you are so sure that something is wrong then why do you play at CET Atlantic City properties? Did you hit the royal at a CET property? If yes; did you think something was wrong then?

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations! Yes, property and denom info if you will. I won at both Caesars and Harrah's today, so I caught them on. No quads, and I have been gunshy about chasing them. Plenty of max betting in narrow windows to pursue the elusive RF payout.I limited my play to 30-40 minutes at each venue so as not to face the inevitable give back cycle. Give back's a beach. Determined to dive into Atlantic if I RF year's end. Hey, the hospital is close enough!

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I'm not in the mood to provide details on my latest experience in AC since I'm still here and have only recently gotten my laptop back operating correctly, and just finished posting in the other section about the petty hostility being manifested by the forum's resident equivalent of gossiping housewives (in hair curlers).

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Mic
drop. I won't post there, though I started the thread. I will do you the courtesy of denying your theories, which
I understand were simply thinking out loud. My answer to starting the
thread in the first place was given. Just another hijacked thread
littered with tangents, with which you are all too familiar. If only management gave littering tickets on threads.