Harrah's AC Martorano's Restaurant

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Harrah's AC Martorano's Restaurant

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

I have a $100 restaurant comp for CET properties. How is the Martorano's Restaurant ? 

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

$21 for a meatball 😡

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

my host tells me the food is great

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

My Italian heritage tells me it sucks.🇮🇹 Let me quantify my response, if you have comp $$$ you need to use it is a better than average basic Italian food restaurant that is drastically overpriced. Some visitors like that or they don’t know the difference.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Thank-you! I have been upgraded to Diamond and they gave me a $100 food comp. To use some where at Harrah's ,Ceasar's, or Ballys. Looking at the prices I and my girlfriend just might go to Gorden Ramsey's and have a burger.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Jim: drinks and salads at Diamond Club, then nice dinner at GRs, then back to Diamond Club for dessert and after dinner drinks. You got a know how to work the system. Hope you enjoy.😎

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

every year diamond gets $100 celebration dinner

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Fear not. You can still support Steve Martorano. His book, "Yo, Cuz!" costs as little as $15 on Amazon. Both he and Ramsay are wonderful personalities, a different breed of cat. I love their mojo.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Jim: drinks and salads at Diamond Club, then nice dinner at GRs, then back to Diamond Club for dessert and after dinner drinks. You got a know how to work the system. Hope you enjoy.😎My girlfriend and I play the system pretty good.  We'll go to the bar and play video poker and order our drinks( I hope they still have the video poker at the bar).. Play poker a little then take the drinks to dinner. How much comp $$ do they take out for the Diamond Club. I remember it was $10( comp ) per person. Did they raise the feeWe will probably skip dessert. 

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

My Italian heritage tells me it sucks.🇮🇹 Let me quantify my response, if you have comp $$$ you need to use it is a better than average basic Italian food restaurant that is drastically overpriced. Some visitors like that or they don’t know the difference.

I can attest to every point and detail from Jeter regarding the overall crappiness of martoranos, particularly since I had the honor and pleasure of dining with him at that place....it just isn't a good food producer, and as Jeter said there are far better places to spend your celebration dinner credit.   

As for me, I used my diamond celebration dinner back in September. I went the safe route and had Harrah's steakhouse with my mother, and she was pleased.