Harrah's Diamond card

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
hijack
Forum Rookie

Harrah's Diamond card

Post by hijack »

Its worth it to me to get a Diamond card. In the summmer i come down and stay at ballys. with my grandchildren. They love the beach and ballys pool. Being diamond I get free rooms during the week. Never any thing on the weekend. Starting Jan 1st they have a good promotion, if you get 25 credits playing vp or slots they will give you an extra 200. And thats at each of the 3 Harrah.s properties. So if you go to all 3 in AC in one day, for playing 75 credits you get an extra 600. There is a limit of 36 times you can do this but you can also do it 36 times by playing table games for 25 credits each day.
You have to register on there web sight to get this promotion wihch runs through the end of March.
To make diamond without going broke you do need to work the system. Use promotions like this and play to earn the bonus tier credits which they give you when you play a lot in one day.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Are they tier credits or reward credits?
Two very different animals.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Yeah, sounds too good to be true. Do purchase a fine tooth comb.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Tier credits, it's their "Quest for Badges" promotion that Alpax mentioned in a different post.

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

Jack,

You can only earn 1 slots badge per property which will give you the 200 tier credits bonus per property. There are 36 properties so you can get 36 slots badges but only 3 badges in Atlantic City. Playing VP or slots will get you 1 slots badge. You can also get 1 table games badge per property.

This year AC had the earn 25 TC at 3 properties in a day to get a 150 tier credit bonus.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

How many dollars for a TC on VP?

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

At CET properties, $10 played earns 1 Tier Credit for bad video poker pay tables. Other VP machines may require $20 or $50 to earn one. When FAA plays $1 9/6 JOB, that is $20 per TC. Quarter 9/6 JOB is $50. It is noted on each machine that is not the normal $10. A slot machine is $5 per TC.

hijack
Forum Rookie

Post by hijack »

Very confusing promotion

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Card color alone does not guarantee weekends in the summer. A high ADT is the ticket regardless of card color.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Interesting point, Wait. You definitely don't want to be on a notation free machine in AC. That's a clear danger sign!