DREAM CARD RIP OFF!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
QuadGod
Forum Rookie

DREAM CARD RIP OFF!

Post by QuadGod »

I've been playing a fair amount of Dream Card video poker lately, making sure I played the highest paying games, including Ugly Deuces Wild, which is supposed to have a payback of 99.91%. However, I was recently reading some online discussion about this game (from a few years back) and realized that I'm actually playing a 99.05% game, because the Dream Card pops up 58% of the time instead of 59%. The 59% frequency is the figure I had always seen from the online gurus, such as Wizard of Odds. I had never before bothered to confirm the 59% frequency from the "Help" screen---when I did view it, it indicated 58%. That one's on me for not checking.

I also read that the frequency on a lot of the other Dream Card games (i.e., Double Bonus, Jacks or Better) was a point lower than what was represented. I think IGT is guilty of misrepresenting the returns on this game. Hopefully, they didn't intentionally set us all up to play the game, believing the return was better than it really was. I was wondering if anyone else was aware of the discrepancy between the represented figures and actual games. Anyway, I feel like I've been ripped off. That 1% change has probably cost me $5 or $10 grand.

trumpforprez16
Forum Rookie

Post by trumpforprez16 »

IGT is a criminal organization, should be shut down and everyone arrested.

Nothing is as represented.

Not anymore. Video poker isn't what it used to be in the old days.