Harrahs Laughlin

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
JoB Hero
Forum Regular

Harrahs Laughlin

Post by JoB Hero »

Does anyone know the approximate amount of coin in to earn free flights to Harrahs Laughlin? Last year I had about 20,000 coin in at the Riverside and they gave me several free flights after the trip.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Depends where you live. A few years ago, my friend in Rochester NY was getting all sort of flights, while I got none. When I complained, I got no satisfaction.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Neither could The Rolling Stones.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

[quote=FAA]Neither could The Rolling Stones.
[/quote]  

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I'm picturing the scene in Apocalypse Now when they are on the river and the young boat Gunner "Clean" (played by a young Laurence Fishburne) tunes in his transistor radio to Armed Forces Radio in Saigon, where the DJ introduces a request for the Stones' "Satisfaction", the song kicks in and we are treated to one of those iconic moments in the movie, with Lance the "goofy foot surfer" from the beaches of LA water skiing while Clean dances and prances all over the Navy Patrol Boat...much to the dismay of Martin Sheen's "Captain Willard"....

Heart of darkness indeed.... the best Vietnam Movie ever

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

'Cause you see I'm on a losing streakI can't get no, oh no, no, noHey hey hey, that's what I say.

JoB Hero
Forum Regular

Post by JoB Hero »

Maby I’ll just stay clear of harrahs..