Training Tuesday

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
bruin5
Forum Newbie

Training Tuesday

Post by bruin5 »

I'd like to know how many people like Training Tuesday? I do - it's different :-)

DUMBASS2
Forum Newbie

Post by DUMBASS2 »

I need all the help I can get

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I need all the help I can get One of the funniest usernames of all time......what makes it so exceptionally funny is the "2" at the end of the moniker.....this implies that there is another "dumbass" out there, DUMBASS1, who came before DUMBASS2.....I hope we hear more from you my friend.....you are exceptional!

cribplayer
Forum Rookie

Post by cribplayer »

even though I know how to play every game just about the correct way, I still cant get lucky enough to win a contest, seems to be the same people over and over!!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

they probably have more entries than you do in the drawings.

luckykat23
Forum Newbie

Post by luckykat23 »

I don't care for training Tuesday. It suggests correct hold for 2 pairs (when one pair in Jack or better) is to hold both and not just the winning pair. Also will always say hold 3 to a royal and I have never hit a royal with 3 cards held. Anyone else?

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I don't care for training Tuesday. It suggests correct hold for 2 pairs (when one pair in Jack or better) is to hold both and not just the winning pair. Also will always say hold 3 to a royal and I have never hit a royal with 3 cards held. Anyone else? I believe the training mode iidentifies the mathematically best holds. Why is that a problem ?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

if making the correct play is a problem then there is a problem!Is there a doctor in the house??

ashaman66
Forum Newbie

Post by ashaman66 »

Should always play the best mathematical best holds. There is always that "Gut Feeling" go for broke that has worked out a few times and I stress few times.

freddy
Forum Newbie

Post by freddy »

I look forward to Training day. Breaks the same old routine of each day.