Love that free play

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Love that free play

Post by olds442jetaway »

Stayed over at Mohegan last night. Lost a bit and turned in early. Got up early while it was still quiet as my free play started at 6AM. It was only 40 bucks, but free it free and who knows. Anyway, I just played quad deuces on quarters. I tried a new mild Martingale that worked out really well. Every 9 hands that i didn't hit a flush, full house, or quad, I upped my bet by one. If I hit anything higher than that, I would lower my bet by one. I never hit a wild royal and only one 5 of a kind, but in no time the 40 free play had gone up to 70 bucks due to a few generous straight flush hits.
     Then I had a bit of a dud streak and my bet had worked its way up to eleven quarters. The deuces just were not being dealt. Finally, at this level I was dealt 2 deuces and drew the other two for a really nice 2200 quarter hit. After that i started over at bet 5. I only had a few minutes left to play before I had to head home. This time, I held 3 dealt deuces and pulled the other one. I played just a bit more hitting quads close together then a flurry of straight flushes. The bottom line is I cashed out my 40 buck free play at 934 bucks. Will this work as good next time....I doubt it, but this trip ended up being fun for the last 2 hours.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

That's the beauty of randomness Olds. It may not work as well next time but paid dividends nonetheless in the present. Congratulations.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations. You rode that FP all the way to the bank.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Love them Deuce hits nice run.