Dream Card Video Poker

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
paco13
VP Veteran

Re: Dream Card Video Poker

Post by paco13 »

DaBurglar,
You should know we do not discuss potshots anywhere but the Recreational section of the forum, let alone encourage others to take them. Unbelievable! Tisk Tisk.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar,
You should know we do not discuss potshots anywhere but the Recreational section of the forum, let alone encourage others to take them. Unbelievable! Tisk Tisk.

Yeah I see, I was only gone four days and blam! New rules pop up just like that.....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Um, Shinbo? Dare I ask? I looked in my Merriam-Webster and thesaurus but neither had a listing for Shinbo. Can you look in yours and see if there is a listing?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Now I remember. I Always thought you and "Shinbo" were one and the same, did you ever fill out the affidavit?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Now I remember. I Always thought you and "Shinbo" were one and the same, did you ever fill out the affidavit?

It must have slipped my mind... even though everyone except you knows I'm not shinbo, he was (is) a legit poster with a spot on assessment of things here who called it like it is, which obviously miffed you a great deal for obvious reasons....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Didn't "miff" me at all because I firmly believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, varying as they may be. Even You, are entitled to having your own opinion, varying as it may be.

Namaste.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Didn't "miff" me at all because I firmly believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, varying as they may be. Even You, are entitled to having your own opinion, varying as it may be.

Namaste.Hmmm.....I could thoroughly debunk, refute and/or destroy this entire load of "bull-loney" with YOUR very own words and actions from a couple months back....but I am going to choose not to do so at this time because, in my  O P I N I O N, Shinbo's own words more than adequately express precisely the self evident truth that the entire forum population knows to be ....ah, the truth.    Namaste??   You do realize that each time you type this absurdity, you are in essence expressing your desire to "BOW to me"....right?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar if you are going to continue assailing me and my character I strongly suggest that you immediately STOP including "the entire forum" when in fact, you are NOT speaking for THE ENTIRE FORUM.

I am doing my best to keep from getting us both banned from the forum even though you may not be doing the same.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar if you are going to continue assailing me and my character I strongly suggest that you immediately STOP including "the entire forum" when in fact, you are NOT speaking for THE ENTIRE FORUM.

I am doing my best to keep from getting us both banned from the forum even though you may not be doing the same.

Well you can guess what I'm doing with your "strong suggestion"....it really gnaws at you when people see right through all your bs, huh?   And don't throw this "you're assailing my character act again".....as I already said, your own words and actions assail you. Blame yourself....and reading just this latest example of THIS thread, one sees very clearly exactly what transpired.

"Trying to keep us BOTH from getting banned....".....????? Yeah right.... Lmao