Caesars & Ballys

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Caesars & Ballys

Post by DaBurglar »

Phil will soon arrive to guest star and chauffeur you in his antique car.Oh that would be nice.....I'll break out my antique wheelchair.....a Throwback Era Show, it'll be like AC in Boardwalk Empire during the roaring 20s and Prohibition (VMAN won't like that aspect, but I'll choose him to edit the shots).....Yessirree  I see great potential in this endeavor, thanks FAA

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Still love Old Homestead, but prefer the Bobby Flay Filet. Either one will do. I can never cook them as good.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

No RF today, so I was unable to partake in either establishment. Three quads; even a max $125. But still -$115 net on $1,800 coin in.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Just when I had concluded that the rear dollar machines at Caesars never hit big, someone did. In a hot minute, a man holding three quads got the fourth for $2,000 DW. SMDH. Happy to leave town -$45.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

The menu is up for the new Gordon Ramsay Steakhouse @ Harrahs, a little pricey even for AC.

https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/atl ... dinner.pdf

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Harrahs already impoverishes me with their dollar JOB denomination, banishing quarter JOB. Which way to M&S HH? They'll be happy to receive the runoff.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

The word is out about the M & S HH,some days if your not in by 4:30 your waiting in line. With the ease CZR has made it to get a Diamond Card, The Diamond Club ALWAYS has a line now and the over flow are heading to M & S.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Chart House HH at the GN is great and nice view of the marina and skyline.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

DB and I will be at HH @ M & S @ Harrahs next week Tuesday 6/5 4pm. All are welcome and I’m paying, last 3 weeks have been decent. Hope to see a few of you there.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Chart House HH at the GN is great and nice view of the marina and skyline.

This is true.... I have not been there since last year and often found myself at other venues simply because the GN is over at the less accessible marina, but the few times I've been at the chart House it's been awesome.

And yes I hope to see anyone and everyone at Harrah's next Tuesday, June 5... I'm always happy to meet new people to demonstrate that the demonized version of myself that gets portrayed here is patently inaccurate.