It was nice while it lasted.

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
billryan
Video Poker Master

It was nice while it lasted.

Post by billryan »

One of the tavern chains just ended a pretty good promotion. They sent out a flyer that had several Play $20, get $20 Free Play coupons on it. Made aware of their coming, I went all out scavenger mode and ended up with enough coupons to play each of their eight locations on a daily basis if I wanted. A quick google map quest showed I could hit five of the eight very easily, with no more than a ten minute drive to any of them. One was a bit further and the other two are way up north, a good half hours drive.
So, with very little effort or gas, I could play five of them and right off the top have $100 a day in free play.
This was in addition to all the other promotions the bar was having. One branch offered a spin of a wheel for 4OAK.
Not much, but anything between 20 coins and 100 coins extra.
Another was giving a raffle ticket for every one particular craft beer. Not my favorite beer but the raffle is for a $1500 bike and I have about thirty tickets in it. In a third, they do a birthday drawing three times a day and if your birthday is on the day drawn, you win something.
Anyway, promo ended on the 20th. I'm sure another one will start soon.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Yep, the only time I went to a tavern in Vegas on a trip was on a play $20 coin-in get $20 FP day. It was almost like printing money. Lol. They had some pretty good craft beer too (Aces and Ales Tanaya).

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

It is like printing money. Now I just have to figure out how to add another zero into the mix.