Video Poker Master

Re: IQ of Professional versus Recreational P

Post by Eduardo »

"Major Error." 

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

"Major Error." 

You pretty much corrected yourself in the latter half of the post. But yes if your expected return plus comps > 100%, then it's a profitable machine at least in the long term.

And I still find that "cold cycle" emoticon funny.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

We ALWAYS play the best quarter odds we can find. We NEVER choose to play bad games if the game we want to play is available with better odds. So far the best Deuces Wild game we have found at the Borgata is the one my wife hit the royal on. She knows exactly what it costs her to play against the math on those hands (4 cents). She wants to see more royals and that's what she gets.

DougJ

Post by DougJ »

I only read the title of this thread, and am incredulous at the pages of replies, none of which I will read, and especially not the long diatribe by the Original Poster.

Why?

Simple. What is a forum troll?   Done.

By the way, this thread must have been started in the recreational forum intentionally, to attract the most "fake news."   Must have been written after the Original Poster picked up his free crap gift at M, because yup, there he was, presenting his Marquee card at the players' club gift booth. Hysterical.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

I'm sorry but calling Bob a forum troll is totally uncalled for. Even though his tone is often poor toward others, every thing he writes about video poker itself, I've yet to find a flaw in it. Fa la la la la... la la la... la. was a troll. The "meat" of what Bob writes will help you have a better end result.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I have found the vp portion of Bob's posts to be spot on as well as have others who have widely criticized him in other areas.

Burtwithau
Forum Rookie

Post by Burtwithau »

Well I didn't get the brains in my family as my triple 9 mensan brother did. Instead, I have been blessed all my days with what little wisdom I possess and I know where my blessings come from. They make me grateful but, most of all, humble.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Sorry VMAN But a troll IS as a troll DOES.               Formula for forum improvement: (rec.forum)-(ego-adv.player)=(forum improvement)                            

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Please refrain from the use of equations in the Recreational forum.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

The best thing that could be done for this post is to shut it down.   It has no value to anyone who plays video poker professionally or for Recreation.  It is an insult to everyone on this forum and should never have been allowed to remain.  It's only purpose was to incite controversy and it frankly stinks.   There is no "Master Race" of video poker players.