AC Royal Using Guts not Math

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

AC Royal Using Guts not Math

Post by FloridaPhil »

Here's a nice royal flush my wife hit today at the Borgata in AC.  This is another one of those royals that's not suppose to happen.  Math says to ditch the A-Q.   FAA, get out your water wings!! 

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

Do that every time you have AQ suited though.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Congrats! Just for the record though, "math" says that these royals absolutely will happen if you go for them. But it also says that making this hold on a regular basis will cause you to win less than by making this hold. But hey... you connected and that's wonderful. Can't nobody complain about that!Keep rolling with that AC luck!

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

She holds all ace high two card royal flush hands with no deuces.  She's connected on four of them so far putting her $4,000 ahead on these hands.  That's a lot of pennies.  VPW software says this "error" costs 3-4 cents when playing quarters.  I say if you are going to play quarters, who cares what it costs? 

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

There is nothing wrong with making an informed decision to go with a less than "perfect" play. It's your money.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

What am I missing? Why does it not say "WIN 4000" and why is the Royal Flush No Deuces line not lit up in the picture? What hand in VP wins 3318 credits?

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I'm guessing it was still rolling up when the picture was snapped.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Ah yes, that explains it. I'm not one to let the machine make all the noise. I just hit the button again to make it total out quickly. Don't like to draw attention.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

WTG Mrs. FP.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Actually wasn't FAA's swan dive to take place if Phil hit? Not his wife? Just thinking about FAA's potential case of Dysentery, Botulism, or Cyclosporiasis.