AC and the Mohegan Sun

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
stephmo

Re: AC and the Mohegan Sun

Post by stephmo »

During the summer, the vibe in Atlantic City is a little better. There are bars on the beach, and some nice outdoor venues on the Boardwalk. I could see how you feel the way you do visiting in April. Try the summer next time if you ever plan to go back.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Dave Chappelle, Barry Manilow and Cher will play Borgata this summer for their 15th birthday. That parking garage will be extra busy. They figure that the comedy and music will soothe the scads of sore losers in their midst.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I'm glad you guys are back safe. Get better Phil. Those type of infections at our age can take over if we are not extra careful. Of course the second hand smoke doesn't help either. Last night I played one of the machines you guys played in the Hall of Lost tribes. My hopeful job system failed which I will post about later, and I couldn't his quad deuces even after many hours of play. Late at night, I decided to play Joker Kings which I also like, but the variance can be high. Its 17/7 on those machines so not bad. I tossed a junk hand and was dealt back a Royal in spades. Just before bedtime around 5am, I also caught 5 of a kind in joker and again just before I left this morning. Up 800 for the trip which I never expected. All of my play was on that bank of machines in the hall of lost tribes, but job was almost quadless and the deuces game hardly had any wild royals or 5 of a kinds. Like you always say, in vp, anything can and will happen.