I Always hold the kicker TDB

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: I Always hold the kicker TDB

Post by FAA »

Congratulations. If you play enough, something good is bound to happen. A full TR would be interesting.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

I'll post a TR in the AC section soon.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

I don't play TDB for money.  The variance is too brutal for me.   I play it every day on this website for free.  It's very exciting and it gives you an appreciation for how rare a quad actually is.   In my dreams I hit four aces with a kicker three times in a row...  

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Paco, which 5* machine was that?

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Diamond Cove, left hand end machine. My back was to a bank of uprights. I hit quad Deuces w/kicker the day before on same machine.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

What a THRILL, Paco!!! Congrats :)

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

I usually play the one in the VP non smoking area near the QQ machines. They moved the other 5* down along the wall in the smoking area. Also familiar with the one in Diamond Cove but usually way too smokey in there for me. Again congratulations on that great hit.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I don't play TDB for money.  The variance is too brutal for me.   I play it every day on this website for free.  It's very exciting and it gives you an appreciation for how rare a quad actually is.   In my dreams I hit four aces with a kicker three times in a row...  
I'm certainly with you on that. For real money, I wouldn't touch TDB with the proverbial ten foot pole.

Ironically, I have hit the four aces with kicker many, many times while playing other games. At Harrahs Tahoe, for example, while playing 25c ten line JOB, I was dealt the four aces with a kicker.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I was also recently gifted the worthless JOB four ace kicker.