Wife needed 25,000 points

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
tech58
Video Poker Master

Re: Wife needed 25,000 points

Post by tech58 »

Wildman this is a late response sorry. But if i read things right the royal was at saganing.I have had several hand pays at the eagle on my wife's card 3 that i remember at $1250 2 at $2000 1 at $4000 with no verbal flogging. The only not so ordinary payout was on the$4K hit. They checked the tape to make sure i was playing at the time.Any similar hits at the eagle?

BobDancer
Video Poker Master

Post by BobDancer »

FWIW --- I check beforehand if it's okay to play on my wife's card. Some places say yes. Some places say no. And many will say "yes, so long as she's sitting there next to me." And then I abide by whatever they say.As a "famous" player who potentially could hit a jackpot considerably bigger then $4K, I do not wish to have trouble down the road. Back when i was "under the radar," I didn't pay so much attention to this.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Wildman this is a late response sorry. But if i read things right the royal was at saganing.I have had several hand pays at the eagle on my wife's card 3 that i remember at $1250 2 at $2000 1 at $4000 with no verbal flogging. The only not so ordinary payout was on the$4K hit. They checked the tape to make sure i was playing at the time.Any similar hits at the eagle? I was playing on my aunts card years ago at eagle, got a Keno hand pay and no problem there, my buddy got a hand pay on his kids card nothing said. It's just a Standish thing. I don't like the place but I can win promos there playing at the $1 level so I hit them now and again.Can't win promos at eagle at the $1 level and that is where I play the most and the level I stick to. One needs to play at the $5 level and I am not there for many years, pots shots here and there but $1 level is my play.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

wildman49,

Congratulations on the super hit and on being a part of a winning team. SweetC and I double-team our cards to insure we make our needed levels.

LL