Nice Birthday present from Mohegan Sun

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Nice Birthday present from Mohegan Sun

Post by olds442jetaway »

Had a nice overnight with the Mrs. and a nice day early present from Mohegan Sun. I was playing my favorite 800 for bet one dollar spin poker machine. 3 lines at a buck a line on a 98.8 game. Every fifteen minutes, I would take a pot shot at bet 2 per line or a 6 dollar bet. I was just thinking to myself....I think it has been around 50,000 hands since I was dealt 4 deuces. I had missed all of my pot shots for the last 3 hours. I upped the 6 dollar bet to 9 and was rewarded with dealt quad deuces on all 3 lines for a Jackpot hand pay of 1800 bucks. The best part of all of this is I was dead even at this point because just a few minutes before I had been dealt a wild royal on all 3 lines and a few minutes before that dealt a low number 5 of a kind. This is a very streaky game and if the deuces aren't showing up as they should, it will empty your bankroll on a dollar game in a hurry. I just happen to like the game because there so many ways just like DDB that you can get bailed out after losing for hours. Anyway, I socked away all but 200 bucks and played Joker Kings with it for an hour. I never got anything better than 4 of a kind, but the numerous full houses kept me even on that game. I packed it in just before sunup which is about normal for me. Best of health and luck to all.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Congrats to you olds and happy birthday too.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Nice hit ! Sounds like a Happy Birthday for sure.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Congrats! Historically I've done pretty poorly on my actual birthday. This year I lost actual money, over $100, which is bad for me, but that was also the day the gf got the 100X slot (VP excluded) multiplier at Tunica Roadhouse. So net ahead after comps at least...

Tempted to try to go back Monday. They didn't factor that 100X multiplier against her ADT I think. She got free weekdays in July and August...

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Happy birthday Olds!!! Wtg!!!

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

WTG Olds.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

Olds, I got your text. Happy Birthday! Thanks for asking about my wife. She's doing much better than her doctors expected. She can walk now without a cane or a walker. Thank God she can go to the bathroom by herself. She will have to wear her brace for quite a while and it's slowing her down. Her arm is in a sling. I'm turning into a regular Martha Stewart. Sitting around all day watching Fox News and reruns is not her style. She keeps talking about going to Black Hawk for our anniversary in November. I'm trying to talk her into Vegas. Red Rock is calling me. :lol: