Another bad Dream Card hold

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Another bad Dream Card hold

Post by Webman »

Are you talking about all hands, or when the dream card is activated? The three hands are only when the Dream Card appears. You should never have those hands with a Dream Card.

See the HELP menu within the game for the details on the bonus.

If you could post your thoughts in the other thread that I linked, it will be better suited for gathering feedback. Some good thoughts.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Webman wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:11 pm
Are you talking about all hands, or when the dream card is activated? The three hands are only when the Dream Card appears. You should never have those hands with a Dream Card.

See the HELP menu within the game for the details on the bonus.

If you could post your thoughts in the other thread that I linked, it will be better suited for gathering feedback. Some good thoughts.

I will Obey Webman and post all future comments on this game in the other thread, which I concede I probably should have done in the first place once it was in existence but as often happens here when I visit the forum, I only visit a few threads before I toggle back to EBAY, or a online chess game or some other site/task I am involved in, etc. My aplogies webman for muddying the water but I appreciate YOUR appreciation of the "good thoughts expressed" here by people like Damule.

To Damule, let me just say I greatly admire and appreciate your thought expressed here....these are some excellent posts by you regarding this game and I agree 100% with all that you've expressed thus far.....

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I was referring to your thoughts as well, DaBurglar. The fact that you were caught off guard by this game and alarmed by the Dream Card frequency is important to know. It would just be good to have those thoughts together in the game topic so that when it is reviewed they don't get missed. That's all.