no more five joker poker at tropicana?

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

no more five joker poker at tropicana?

Post by stevel96a1 »

im going ac tomorrow, and going to see if its a glitch on vpfree website or if its really gone,
atlantic city getting that greedy can offer a respectable game? ac has the potential to match vegas or come close, but no they continue to offer crappy games and people continue to not play their, even sands pa offers good blackjack game and alot closer from NY/PA

so why did they remove it? damn thing owes me atleast 1 royal but wife came home a winner 4/6

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Tropicana non VP pay back is lousy, so nothing there surprises me. I just had a nice relaxing day at Caesars. I really should get around more. Variety is the spice of life.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

I think they used to be 99.9% but got downgraded.looks like another land mark is being removed!!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

oh well!!

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Was there today its still there. I wonder why vpfree removed it from the poker list?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:06 am
im going ac tomorrow, and going to see if its a glitch on vpfree website or if its really gone,
atlantic city getting that greedy can offer a respectable game? ac has the potential to match vegas or come close, but no they continue to offer crappy games and people continue to not play their, even sands pa offers good blackjack game and alot closer from NY/PA

so why did they remove it? damn thing owes me atleast 1 royal but wife came home a winner 4/6
Now don't you owe Atlantic City an apology?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

It just seem weird that game was removed from listing and never all 5 machines working. I assumed management remove them cause they kept breaking and no longer listed on vpfree

And never ac owed me a couple thousand

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

The trips are wearing me down. I saw a $20,000 DDB RF today. It's a struggle just to play within bankroll. I get seized by unrealistic get rich quick dreams.

boobert
Forum Rookie

Post by boobert »

Let them remove them. They are in a horrible area. Even if you do get on a machine you have to deal with the rude people who are there all day. The worst group of players since the progressive 9/6 jacks at dump plaza. Maybe the new owners will put in some better quarter machines.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Progressive 99.54% JOB attracts an unsavory clientele at Caesars as well. Bottom feeders would probably be apt. It gets so boring that I leave fast even if alone. But people are patient.