Monthly Contest

Let us know what you like, don't like, or what you would like to see added.
cattlovrr
Forum Rookie

Monthly Contest

Post by cattlovrr »

For years, I avoided the monthly contest and only played the weekly and daily. The multi-hand games seemed to have more excitement (and volatility) than what I felt the single hand monthly would offer.

For the first time this month, I've been playing the monthly. What a pleasant surprise. It's fun to play a game with accumulated totals over a number of weeks. I'm no where close to finishing in the top rank, but that possibility is still there.

Still enjoy all the daily and weekly money contests and glad the site provided me with a new way to enjoy the games by adding the monthly to my game play.

avonlinda
Forum Newbie

Post by avonlinda »

What a surprise when I started to play the monthly & found new games to play - love the change!!

Strlfan
Forum Newbie

Post by Strlfan »

"I love this website and contests. Thank you for hours of fun!

Rep
Forum Rookie

Post by Rep »

I enjoy the monthly single hand the most of any contest, the multi-hand games just mean you need a dealt hand to get anywhere. The monthly allows for bad sessions and many ways/games to hit big on. I've always been partial to single hand poker in general tho I must say. I do enjoy and play most all contests and love the site just as much as back in 2006 when I made my account. Keep up the great work webman and staff! :) <3

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I agree Rep! I Love the monthly contest...And anything can happen...I once made a comeback from 1300th place, to top 10. So there hope people!!! :)

redrock1
Forum Newbie

Post by redrock1 »

I like the monthly contest but I wish it was a multi game -rather than a single hand game.
I need more action.

halb
Forum Newbie

Post by halb »

I have seven achievements and thought I would get credit for an eighth when I got a high score in a vp game yesterday. Since I already have credit for a day's high score, I did not get credit for an additional achievement. Instead, I guess I have to do something different, like post on the forum. I think this is a lot easier than getting the day's top score on a game. I think a number of highest score day games should entitle you to an additional achievement. What do others think?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Considering some people have hundreds of Top Score achievements, that wouldn't work out too well. :)

Some are definitely easier than others... a forum post being the very easiest.

For you, the easiest ones remaining are probably the Personal and Group challenges. Those should be easy to knock out with relatively little effort.

pk2021
Forum Rookie

Post by pk2021 »

Move classic single-line games to the daily or weekly contests so that everyone can have a chance for a day or a week......I'ts long overdue to upgrade to be reasonable....I played on this site for over ten years opening/vacating over 30 accounts......Most of us still like basic single-line games and would like to be competitive for at least a day....at a time....

pk2021
Forum Rookie

Post by pk2021 »

...and the Keno contest should be daily.....