Jeter Money

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Jeter Money

Post by FAA »

Jeter was talking about the witching hour and huge Harrah's results earlier this year. A modern Nostradamus. I have bought in after my 5 PM RF two miles away at Caesars. I would have picked an adjacent machine, but a woman was killing time staring into space. It would have been petty to disturb her; I didn't even consider the notion. One burned twenty later, my 3RF actually paid off. His advice influenced a -$250 Harrah's at the time. So I figure I'm even. He could have simply told me to stay put at Caesars!

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Nice 💰😎

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

2.5 year wait is over. W2 wait continues. I had to walk all the way from Ocean Resort to allow the machine time to work out the kinks. Meanwhile, witching hour had arrived. Part of a 15,000 step day. But I'd lead a parade down the Boardwalk if it meant another RF. I walked back to save $2 and work up an appetite for my Guy night out.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I am starting to like 5 PM play. Last week a max quad to claw back to break even. Still avoiding Harrah's.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Have you tried Bally's?

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

No. Poor clientele and the JOB uprights switched to ten coin max system. Yesterday was a -$70 gross Caesars trip. Too obsessed with quad pursuit to simply accept a break even. My one roll craps losing streak is six trips, so I may switch just to break the malaise.