scotus confirmed

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: scotus confirmed

Post by DaBurglar »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:23 am
why don't you keep your comments about religion and GOD to yourself!
Really?

Once again I'll point out this is the Anything/Everything section....this is the ONLY section where religion can or should be discussed.

Secondly, what is your problem with religion? Seriously....the Republicans have staked out themselves as the party of Christ, there staunchest supporters are the so-called "Evangelical Right"....

Or is that the one part of the Republicans you actually do not like? Or are you an atheist?
Or what....? Obviously I touched some kinda nerve.....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:03 am
there are multiple news sources confirming a story of 5 girls at a PA high school who falsely accused a boy of sexual assault, because they "don't like him". the girls have admitted to the false accusations.

the boy lost his job, was confined to a detention facility, multiple court appearances, home detention and is now being home schooled. he also suffers now from mental health problems.

at this point, no actions have been taken against the accusers.

another innocent victim for the greater good.

let's see if this story makes it to ny times, wapo, huff post, cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, nbc, etc.
So punish the five girls who did it....and be ready to investigate the NEXT report of a female who claims she was assaulted. Pray for the boy.

If your criticizing the balance (or lack of it) from those news outlets, thats fine, just say THAT...but don't pose the incident itself in the way you did because it appears you are either saying MOST girls lie, or such things shouldn't be investigated at all.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

wow! i can just imagine you sitting behind your keyboard thinking, i got this guy. imagine, a conservative who is an atheist. as usual, you are wrong. while i believe that you interjecting GOD or religion into as many topics as you do is unwarranted, it is a free country. al sharpton does the same thing.

have you ever bothered to notice how many of the topics you start get little or no responses? have you noticed how you change the original topic of others, to suit yourself and the thread disintegrates? is it just that many of us are not capable of rising to your intellect level or do not have your insight? why don't you dwell on that for a while. i am sure there is a bible verse that applies.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Just thought I'd also point out, Vice President Mike Pence (yeah remember THAT guy) conducts a Bible study Every week in the white house with other staff members and workers who believe in the Judeo-Christian scriptures. And the recently confirmed victim of 36 year old unsubstantiated assault allegations (you know, the unfortunate guy who now has lifetime employment for as long as he wishes on the most prestigious and powerful court in the world, with the absolute best unlimited healthcare benefits for himself and his family, security, retirement benefits etc.) is also a devout Christian who regularly studies the Bible.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

DaBurglar wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:23 pm

If your criticizing the balance (or lack of it) from those news outlets, thats fine, just say THAT...but don't pose the incident itself in the way you did because it appears you are either saying MOST girls lie, or such things shouldn't be investigated at all.
i simply reported the facts as described in the outlets that bothered to report it. point out where i said 'most girls lie or such things should not be investigated at all'. i am waiting..... of course i did not write that or imply such a ignorant comment. another misrepresentation on your part.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:02 pm
wow! i can just imagine you sitting behind your keyboard thinking, i got this guy. imagine, a conservative who is an atheist. as usual, you are wrong. while i believe that you interjecting GOD or religion into as many topics as you do is unwarranted, it is a free country. al sharpton does the same thing.

have you ever bothered to notice how many of the topics you start get little or no responses? (No I haven't) have you noticed how you change the original topic of others, to suit yourself and the thread disintegrates? (No I haven't) is it just that many of us are not capable of rising to your intellect level or do not have your insight? (No It isn't) why don't you dwell on that for a while. i am sure there is a bible verse that applies.
Have YOU ever noticed how often you avoid completely my earnest and sincere questions?

I'm certain of one thing....your negative feelings towards and dislike of me far exceeds any such feelings I do have, or could ever have towards you. WHAT THE *BLEEP* are you even talking about with this stuff you just wrote above?

I was trying to find common ground...I agreed a lot of what you had written....ok fine, you don't like religion, I simply asked WHY?

You are one angry person, based soley on what you post here on this site. I feel sorry that you are as angry with me personally as apparently you are....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:12 pm
DaBurglar wrote:

i simply reported the facts as described in the outlets that bothered to report it. point out where i said 'most girls lie or such things should not be investigated at all'. i am waiting..... of course i did not write that or imply such a ignorant comment. another misrepresentation on your part.
oh ANOTHER, huh? WHat was the last one?

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Years ago there was no politics on this website. strictly poker and gambling. IMO you change that!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

DaBurglar wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:18 pm
notes1 wrote:
DaBurglar wrote:

at least you are admitting you lied in the post above.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:14 pm
DaBurglar wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:18 pm
notes1 wrote:
DaBurglar wrote:

at least you are admitting you lied in the post above.
Nah, I don't think so....not even remotely, but feel free to show (1) where my misrepresentation-that-turned-into-"lie" exists in the original statement; (2) show where the "other" misrepresentation/lie is that you refer to that I already asked you to identify; (3) demonstrate how my asking you to prove your claim represents an "admission"

:) this post shows why you never pursued a career in law, or education, or anything requiring intellectual integrity. The worst part though, by far, is how angry, frustrated and hostile you get when in reality I agree with you more than I disagree with you on a lot of things.