scotus confirmed

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: scotus confirmed

Post by DaBurglar »

2 Timothy 3: 1-7 please, please find a Bible, or look it up online and read! Try to convince yourself it does not describe the world or society today!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

according to infogalactic.com, of the 50 youngest senators, thirty are rep.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Mike Bloomberg may run for president in 2020. Everyone make sure you get your 32 ounce sodas before then.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Carcounter wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:04 am
Mike Bloomberg may run for president in 2020. Everyone make sure you get your 32 ounce sodas before then.
He's not going to run (although at this point he truly is the democrats ONLY realistic chance to win, unless some totally unknown, dynamic person with maximum charisma emerges to lead the dems, like the "rock" Dwayne Johnson)

I'm beginning to see Trump winning (by default) in 2020, as it lines up and seems to mesh with Bible timeline and prophecy. We know that, just before Christ returns to usher in God's kingdom, mankind messes the world and himself up so badly that only divine intervention will save humanity from utter self ruin. Trump (and people who blindly follow him) is capable of bringing on that type of circumstance....but I can also see, at some future point, a totally godless immoral Democrat taking power and ushering in Armageddon.

It's not my place (obviously) to say with any certainty or conviction precisely what will play out in the working of divine will and the Bible's promises. It's in God and Christ's hands, all of it, and that's all I need to know.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

why don't you keep your comments about religion and GOD to yourself!

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:23 am
You can add politics to that also.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I see maybe 20 Democrats lining up to take a shot at Trump in 2020. They will trip over themselves to get to the left of each other. When the smoke clears, Trump will have ready made commercials with the quotes and comments of the last person standing. He will win another term. If the Dems don't treat people in the rust belt with respect, they will lose again. They have written those folks off.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Another brilliant piece (at least in my opinion) by Victor Davis Hanson in National Review today. Also on Realclearpolitics website.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

there are multiple news sources confirming a story of 5 girls at a PA high school who falsely accused a boy of sexual assault, because they "don't like him". the girls have admitted to the false accusations.

the boy lost his job, was confined to a detention facility, multiple court appearances, home detention and is now being home schooled. he also suffers now from mental health problems.

at this point, no actions have been taken against the accusers.

another innocent victim for the greater good.

let's see if this story makes it to ny times, wapo, huff post, cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, nbc, etc.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

JIMDUECE`SWILD wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:55 am
notes1 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:23 am
You can add politics to that also.

Is that just me Jim? Or does that go for everyone else here? try to answer because in light of your post above, it's a legitimate question.

I have no idea what the heck I ever did or said to YOU to justify the hostility you've chosen to direct at me, but it's kinda disconcerting. I'm totally serious...for a long time I thought you were a pretty good poster and often thought it would be nice to run into you back when I was visiting AC regularly. You do not need to be this hostile.
Last edited by DaBurglar on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.