G2E Photos

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
Webman
Video Poker Master

G2E Photos

Post by Webman »

Here are some shots of the booth for those of you missing out...

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Here are some shots of the booth for those of you missing out...

Is that you on the right? 

ChrisP
Forum Rookie

Post by ChrisP »

Very nice booth:)   Wish I were there! 

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Are you guys giving away momentos at the booths at G2E?  If so....uh er...Maybe when you get back, you could scan in the literature you have about the site.  Might be interesting to see what we are involved with here <LOL>Aside for the phenomenal eye-candy, what have you seen at G2E that really got your attention WM?  Anything revolutionary in the way of machines or games?

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I didn't notice anything "revolutionary". However, it is so big and impossible to checkout more than a couple things in detail. Lot's of new slot machines. Several new video roulette machines. The new random rewards VP game uses a 6 coin buy-in like STP and awards a random bonus to various hands starting with a flush. There were several other new games that require a 6 coin buy-in as well. There is also a new game where certain wins invokde the spin of a wheel (like wheel-of-fortune slot game). I saw a game that allows a player to simulate playing hold-em against several opponents.

There was a big section by IGT on Guarantee Play. It included slots as well as VP and even a version for table games.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

I didn't notice anything "revolutionary". However, it is so big and impossible to checkout more than a couple things in detail. Lot's of new slot machines. Several new video roulette machines. The new random rewards VP game uses a 6 coin buy-in like STP and awards a random bonus to various hands starting with a flush. There were several other new games that require a 6 coin buy-in as well. There is also a new game where certain wins invokde the spin of a wheel (like wheel-of-fortune slot game). I saw a game that allows a player to simulate playing hold-em against several opponents.

There was a big section by IGT on Guarantee Play. It included slots as well as VP and even a version for table games.It would be interesting to look it over!  Is it at the Convention Center?  Now, tell me the truth.  Are those hotties part of Eduardo's body guard?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I do like there outfits.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Now, tell me the truth.  Are those hotties part of Eduardo's body guard?

Eduardo's groupies.  Gotta be.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I bet old creepy RS is lurking there somewhere getting a glimpse of the forum people showing up there he he.
If and old black guy with 9 fingers shows up and just looks like he is rolling in dough, that would be OEJ.
I will have on a pimp hat with 2 ace cards in the hat band.

JDanno
Forum Rookie

Post by JDanno »

Sheeoot! Some guys get all the good jobs. I just love dark haired hotties!