We have our first 1K forum member

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Webman
Video Poker Master

We have our first 1K forum member

Post by Webman »

Congrats, Shadowman.  Today you became the very first VideoPoker.com forum member to reach 1,000 posts!

You particiation is always well-informed and appreciated.

The gentlemen in charge would like to send you a token of our appreciation as a reward for being the first to reach this level.  Please see your private messenger for more information.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Congrats, Shadowman.  Today you became the very first VideoPoker.com forum member to reach 1,000 posts!

Congratulations, shadowman.  I thought that I knew it all before I came here, but the information from yourself and others that I've seen here has shown me otherwise. 

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Thanks guys, it's been fun. This is one of the friendliest sites on the internet. Truly a joy to participate.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Thanks guys, it's been fun. This is one of the friendliest sites on the internet. Truly a joy to participate.Ahh, Shadowman is now a Grand Master!  Good hit!!!!!

bigsteve5273@yahoo.c

Post by bigsteve5273@yahoo.c »

Congratulations, Thank you for all your help. You're are definitely one of the reasons this site is a great place to obtain accurate infomation. It's nice that you've been officially recognized for your efforts. And it is proven that you are an all around nice fellow as evidenced by your helping the newcomer in Vegas. It's great that on your last post you were ahead. Continued good luck. Thanks again.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

Wait a minute, Webman. You're giving Shadow a reward for his 1,000 posts, but you're not offering us anything for reading his 1,000 posts???

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

Just so Shadow can sharpen his pen, how many to star 5?  Is that president?

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Just so Shadow can sharpen his pen, how many to star 5?  Is that president?

If WM was to let America's VP expert back on the site we'd get the answer to both of your questions pretty quick.

vpguy3

Post by vpguy3 »

It appears more and more folks are finding this site informative. When I joined over a year ago there were about 13,000 members, now it's over 80K; impressive.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

It appears more and more folks are finding this site informative. When I joined over a year ago there were about 13,000 members, now it's over 80K; impressive.

Yes, it is.  When I joined in March there were "only" 40K.  Growing and growing.