My Mrs. knocks one out of the park

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: My Mrs. knocks one out of the park

Post by olds442jetaway »

Yeah, that part is a bummer, but if i didnt hit something at that bet 24 number, my next bet would be in the 50 cent section of the game and so on and even into the dollar section until the clone either hits or busts the 500 bankroll. By the way, late this afternoon, just before i left to go home i did bust, but the trip overall was positive. I dont mind busting if i have hits like those that close together. At least i quit and packed it in after the bust. One thing i am noticing though which doesnt seem to fit a completely random pattern. When there is an extremely long dud streak without anything better than a push, it is almost always followed by a short but hot streak or something like one big hit. All 3 of those deuces hits were immediately after a long cold streak especially the two where the bets were up in the 20’s. If that pattern which i have been observing a month now continues, i would be better off just betting 5 quqrters and after 30 or so dudhands just bet max bet for a few minutes. I dont think i have the discipline yet though to do that

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Yeah. Once you detect a dud pattern, starve machine for a while on one and two coin play. Then turbo it to check whether it has snapped out of its doldrums.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

These machines that allow highly precise wager adjustments are the best. Much better luck with them at Bally's. Problem is heavy losses at fixed denomination magnets at Caesars and Harrah's. I will cross them off my itinerary. Same with Ocean up the Boardwalk. Just say no.

wilcoxfun

Post by wilcoxfun »

I dream of doing this. Very nice hit.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Ditto. I like the Bet 10 ones where you don't risk serious cash, but sill get a nice run up. Game within a game.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Another great clone bailout last night. It took me to the dollar level with 150 left of my 500 bankroll. Pic attached. Hust a side note. I was not going to risk all of the credits in the machine. I find i do much better if there is plenty of money in there to begin with rather than feeding it.
Attachments
43675923-8F62-4E4A-A35A-FB4C6712755B.jpeg

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Olds man you been knocking them ducks down left and right NICE JOB! :up:

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

For the moment better than I could do with my full choke 12 gauge. Will it last? Hope so. Royals continue to elude me but luckily the deuces are coming in just when i need them most. Great job on your end too wildman.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

I would much rather play deuces, I have 99.73% NSUD. The problem for me is I can't seem to get much play out of the game. The bankroll swings hurt. I just like grinding out JOB. The Royals always seem to be there on time and as of late well over royaled.

I love your reports and your system moving up, must be exciting and worry some when you get to that high coin bet number 25!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Got off task last night. Started playing Dds deuces wild and it was cold. Before I knew it my 500 bankroll was down to 100 bucks. Thats what happens when you say to yourself hmmm, I haven’t been dealt deuces in quite awhile, let me play dds because it pays so much more for the quad deuces. Anyway, I crawled back a bit this morning on dollar bonus deuces by hitting them for 200 bucks. Still went home a 300 buck loser.
F3E9EC24-61A1-446C-A93C-4C079AE65C0B.jpeg